Meet our unusual CEO (Chief Entertainment Officer), Matt Martindale
CEO Matt Martindale has a rather quirky resumé:
- Audio production
- Voice over artistry
- Interactive entertainment performance
- Public speaking at multiple international and keynote seminars
- Improv comedy performer
- Sensory marketing strategist
- A degree in business (marketing), minor in economics
- Intense passion to continually learn…reading 70+ books per year on a variety of topics
- … and ridiculously so much more!
What a melting pot of experience! What an education into what makes people tick!
Matt Martindale has leveraged this rich experience to become a leader in the corporate thought revolution in interactive entertainment, with a devotion to his profession:
“We absolutely love what we do! And, as the CEO of Fun For Business, Inc. I am so passionate about it. I understand how to entertain, to teach and to lead an audience with ‘WOW’ to cover a specific purpose. I love it as much as when I did my very first event. I truly believe that I have the best profession on the planet!”
Fun for Business works with clients in these four areas:
Technical – Presenting the Denver Metro area’s best audio, visual, lighting and décor choices for a variety of events.
Are we really any good at what we do? Critical clients react [here].